Friday, November 12, 2010

Huge Hello! Here is our Mission.....

Huge hello fellow family goers!!
My name is Samantha and I'm a mum with two little boys
Ash 4yrs and Locklan 3yrs, ever since Ash was born my parents Ann and Geoff
have made it that every Saturday we spend the day together....
This is a lovely day as we get to spend time with each other and the kids really
get to know their grandparents....But now with both the boys
older and more full of energy we need to make our Saturdays an Adventure with a capital A!
So we started going out to places in the South West Region between Busselton - Margaret River and Dunsborough. Only last week after a "Winery Adventure" my dad suggested we start a blog letting
other famlies know which places are "Fun and Family friendly". How the food is, the wine is and
whether or not we will go back!
We also wanted to suggest places where the cost are minimal 
(as we don't have money to throw away all the time)
So I'm very proud to announce that "It's On"! 
Every week or forthnight I'll post up an "Adventure Suggestion" 
Including our Geocaching Adventures too!
So stay tuned in as I'm sure you'll agree getting out of the house with the kids
is one sure way out burning up their energy!!

Happy Adventuring!!!!     

No comments:

Post a Comment